Your clear aligners can have some advantages over the conventional braces. Like
- Easy to clean and maintain oral hygiene as it is removable.
- Virtually invisible as it does not use wires and brackets.
- Quicker chair side appointment time with your dentist.
- Easier to fabricate using intra oral scans.
- You can remove the aligner while eating, so you can enjoy you favourite foods.
However, aligners are effective in correcting mild crowding, gaps and teeth straightening. Your dentist / orthodontist can decide on other treatment options for some of the more complicated tooth movements.